Inloggen Sign in

E-mail address (Do not use Hotmail,live or outlook!):

Password (Forgotten):

Free sign-up (students)
Sign-up (companies)

Openingstijden Business hours

We can be reached from:
Monday until Friday
from 09:00 till 17:00

It's: 06:33 (GMT+1)

Contactinformatie Contact information

Telefoon Telephone: +31-23-7112451
Telefoon Cell phone: +31-65-1429965
Skype Skype: sterrenstages
E-mail E-mail: Contact form

Facebook E-mail Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Internship in China: Be well prepared

Chinese visas fall into four types: diplomatic visa, courtesy visa, service visa and ordinary visa. Ordinary visa is further divided into the following eight categories each marked with a letter:
  • Tourist and Family Visit Visa (L-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs. 
  • Business Visa (F-visa ) is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice for a period of no more than six months. 
  • Student Visa (X-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China to study,advanced study or intern practice for a period of more than six months.
  • Work Visa (Z-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China to work, to give commercial performances, or to engage in academic exchanges in China, and also to their accompanying family members.
  • Transit Visa (G-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is to transit through China on his or her way to a third country (or region) .
  • Crew Visa(C-visa) is issued to a foreign crew member performing his/her duties on board of international train, airliner, ocean-liner or freighter.
  • Journalist Visa (J-visa) is issued to foreign journalists. J-visa has two categories: J-1 visa and J-2 visa. J-1 visa is issued to resident foreign journalists in China and their accompanying spouses and under-age children; J-2 visa to foreign journalists who visit China for temporary news coverage. 
  • Permanent Residence Visa(D-visa)is issued to a foreign citizen who has been approved by Chinese public security authority to reside in China permanently.

For your, very needed, Health & Travel insurance in China we advise Cover Abroad. For more information just click HERE

Adverteren in association with






2009-2019 WorldWideTraineeships. All rights reserved. | Terms and Conditions | Privacy statement | About us | Sitemap Realisation by: xynta